Avocado-Peach Chicken and Quinoa Bowl
The punch of tart & tangy flavors in this Summer power bowl will surprise you! Packed with superfoods, protein, and healthy fats, it’ll keep you full and burning fat until dinner.
Number of Servings: 4
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: —
Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium peaches, pit removed and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 red pepper, cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup chopped curly parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (about 12 ounces)
In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, cucumber, red pepper, avocado, and parsley. Toss gently.
In a small measuring cup, whisk together the olive oil, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, and honey. Pour over the fruit and vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Spoon on top of quinoa and chicken.