Here’s a simple, delicious way to get your morning oatmeal. Just toss all the ingredients together, bake, and voila! Your breakfast is served. If you love banana bread, trust us: You’re gonna love these grain-free, dairy-free babies!
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil.
2) Using a fork or potato masher, mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
3) Spoon mixture into an 8×8 baking dish and press down for a smooth and even surface.
4) Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely, and then slice into bars.