Some like it hot! Dress up these tacos with zesty homemade avocado crema. For those who like a little more heat, you can always add jalapenos and red onion.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
- 2 wild-caught salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup dairy-free yogurt, unsweetened and unflavored
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shreded
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup organic sweetcorn
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In a small bowl, mix smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray and drizzle in avocado oil. Rub the spices over the salmon and bake for 13 minutes or until flaky.
Meanwhile, add avocado, yogurt, and lime juice together in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
When salmon has baked, top tortillas with lettuce, cabbage, corn, salmon, and drizzle with avocado dressing.