Awe, Snap!! Ginger cookies are always a spicy hit! The combination of warming spices like ginger and cinnamon will have you ready to welcome the holiday season. Made from scratch with love these lightly sweet cookies are perfect lunches.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener blend
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
2) In a food mixer, add melted oil or butter, ¼ cup sweetener, and 1 egg. Mix to combine.
3) Add 1 cup almond flour, 2 tablespoons coconut flour, baking powder, ginger, and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well.
4) Using a tablespoon as a guide, create 12 cookie dough balls and spread them evenly on the baking tray. Lightly press down to flatten into a cookie shape.
5) In a small bowl, mix the remaining sweetener and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over the cookies.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cookies are turning golden brown around the edges.
7) Let cool and serve.