Honey Herb Roasted Nuts for your NYE Party!
Just like at a baseball game you will want to yell “get your fresh hot nuts”. Ok, maybe you won’t, but you will want to try roasting these nuts at home. With just a hint of honey and herbs, you will hit a home run at your holiday party for sure.
Makes: 4 cups
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well, using your hands to ensure even coating of the nuts.
3) Pour the nut mixture out onto the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently so that the nuts do not burn.
4) Let cool, then serve. Serve in mini mason jars for a fun party favor!