Moroccan Chicken Stir Fry
Take a trip to Morocco tonight with this delicious stir fry! High protein chicken, nutrient-packed veggies, and a touch of spice make this a must for a quick weeknight meal. It’s a stir fry so it’s easy to make. But when you taste it? Heavenly!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 head broccoli, broken in florets
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/4 cup raisins
1) Add two tablespoons of oil to a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add chicken, salt, and pepper and sauté for 8-10 minutes, occasionally stirring, until golden and cooked through. Remove and place on a clean plate.
2) Add the remaining two tablespoons of oil, onion, carrots, and broccoli to the same skillet and sauté for 7-9 minutes or until carrots and broccoli become fork tender.
3) Add chicken back into the skillet, along with broth and garam masala. Stir to ensure all ingredients are coated and allow to cook for one more minute, or just enough to thicken slightly
5) Serve immediately in bowls and top with raisins.