Pumpkin is packed with Vitamin A which is great for eyesight, immune support, and skin & hair health. So, if somebody’s gotta eat delicious Pumpkin Muffins and get benefits like this, it might as well be you. Perfect for a quick treat on the go.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Total Time: 50 min.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners.
2) Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) together in a large bowl and vigorously mix until no lumps.
3) Fold in chocolate chips.
4) Scoop a tablespoon of batter into each liner and bake for 40 minutes.
5) Let cool and enjoy!