Warm, comforting, and a wonderful way to end the year. Spice up a cold night with this exotic take on chicken noodle soup. Rich with flavor, this creamy soup is packed with immune-boosting spices and fat-burning protein.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. organic chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 6 cups organic chicken bone broth
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 8 ounces of noodles of choice (organic rice noodles, shirataki noodles, zoodles)
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- In a large saucepan, add oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add chicken, garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Saute until chicken is cooked through and onion has browned.
- Add red curry paste and ginger. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bone broth and coconut milk. Stir to mix. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add noodles, coconut aminos, and coconut sugar. Stir and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with cilantro and fresh lime.