This refreshing salad is bursting with flavor (and immune-boosting phytonutrients). Plus, healthy fats from olive oil and walnuts will keep you full and burning fat all day!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
For the salad:
- 8 cups mixed greens, organic
- 2 Asian pears
- 1/2 cup honey herb walnuts (make your own here)
- 4 dried figs, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, dried cherries
- optional: 4 ounces goats cheese, crumbled (omit for dairy-free)
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place the mixed greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add all remaining salad ingredients.
- In a small jug, whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.