Better-For-You Blueberry Breakfast Bread for National Blueberry Day!
Celebrate National Blueberry Day with this better-for-you breakfast bread. Blueberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world. They also happen to be low in calories, but high in fiber, assisting with weight loss… so eat up! This moist, refined sugar-free, one-bowl bread can be whipped together in under an hour!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Total Time: 50 min.
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons gluten-free organic oat flour*
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, or Lakanto’s sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup organic blueberries
Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan lightly with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients, except for the blueberries. Stir to combine until no lumps remain.
Fold in blueberries.
Pour into the greased loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Slice and serve.
Make your own oat flour using soaked and sprouted organic oats (simply blend in a blender until flour consistency) for optimum nutrition!