There’s no better way to enjoy Thanksgiving extras than with this delicious leftover turkey salad. This metabolism-friendly recipe replaces inflammatory seed oils with avocado oil-based mayonnaise and Dijon mustard for all of the familiar creamy flavor- without the junk!
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups leftover turkey (cooked), chopped
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.