Leftover turkey is a great muscle-toning protein, but it can get pretty dry and boring. Thankfully, this refreshing salad is bursting with herbal flavor (and immune-boosting phytonutrients). Plus, healthy fats from olive oil, feta, and walnuts will keep you full and burning fat all day!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 lemons, zest of 1 and juice from all 3
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups chopped herbs (we like parsley, cilantro, dill, mint, and chives)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup walnuts, halved
- 2 cups leftover shredded turkey or chicken
1) In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon zest, and juice, allspice, salt, and pepper for the dressing. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients for the salad. Toss with the dressing and serve.