Dessert for breakfast? Yes! You can enjoy your favorite chocolate flavors in this healthy, metabolic, and low-carb chocolate almond butter smoothie bowl. This recipe is high in protein and healthy fats, making it a perfect way to start your day. Join Nutritionist Bella Grace as she shows you how to make one of her favorite breakfast choices in under 5 minutes!
Low-Carb Metabolic Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Total Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 scoop Metabolic Super Protein- Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup grain-free granola
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, shredded, unsweetened
Add all smoothie bowl ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour between two bowls and add toppings to both.