I scream, you scream, we all scream for healthy ice cream. Coconut milk and vanilla protein create a wonderful ice cream on their own. But don’t stop there! Chocolate chips swirled in at the end are worth the wait.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 scoops Metabolic Super Protein- Vanilla
- 1 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a glass container, secure with a lid, and place in the freezer. Every 30-minutes, remove the ice cream from the freezer and stir until ready to enjoy!