An easy post-workout pick-me-up or a protein-packed breakfast, these overnight oats come together with minimal effort!
Number of Servings: 1
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: —
Total Time: 8 hrs. (10 min. hands-on)
- 1 cup frozen berries, thawed and mashed with a fork
- ½ cup old fashioned oats, gluten-free and organic
- 1 scoop Metabolic Super Protein – Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a pint-sized glass jar fitted with a lid, fill the jar in the order ingredients are listed: berries, oats, protein, chia seeds, cinnamon, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Do not stir.
- Secure the lid on tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir to combine and enjoy cold.
- This will hold in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Use your favorite berry or combination of berries!
- Substitute almond milk for your favorite: cow’s milk, oat milk, etc.
- This is a great meal prep breakfast. Make a few in advance for a grab-and-go breakfast!