These brownies have a secret seasonal ingredient. This ingredient keeps things super moist and gives a wapping dose of beta-carotene and vitamins C and E. Nutrient dense with a low-calorie count might have you letting this one out of the bag.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
- 4 scoops Metabolic Super Protein – Chocolate
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking tray with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl or food mixer, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
3) Using a spatula, scrape all the brownie batter into the baking tray and smooth over.
4) Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.