Struggling with recipe ideas when it’s so hot outside? Forego cooking altogether with this light and easy Summer lunch recipe. Avocados are a superfood packed with fiber, healthy fats, vitamin K, and potassium, so eat up!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 avocados, seeded and halved
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup organic feta cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup diced organic cucumber
- I2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, for garnish
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except for the avocados. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Spoon the mixture on top of the avocado halves and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh parsley.