Traveling doesn’t need to derail your healthy eating or your weight-loss goals. Stay on track and save money with these healthy recipes for a full-day of eating with Nutritionist Bella! These recipes are designed with the hotel room in mind — no need for a microwave, stovetop, or oven!
Strawberry Protein Parfait
- 1 cup greek yogurt, or dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Metabolic Super Protein- Vanilla
- 1/4 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup grain-free granola
In a small bowl, mix yogurt and protein powder together until combined. Top with fresh organic berries and grain-free granola.
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 12 ounces canned tuna, packed in water
- ¼ cup cucumber, cut into ¼-inch dice
- ¼ cup dill pickles, cut into ¼-inch dice
- Lettuce, for wrapping (Butter, Boston or green leaf preferred for wrapping)
In a large bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice, tuna, cucumber and dill pickles. Stir to combine. Serve on top of lettuce wraps.
Greek Chicken Bowls
- 1 packet cauliflower rice, or rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup arugula, or greens of choice
- 1 organic chicken breast, cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, de-pitted
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki, for drizzling
In a large bowl, add cauliflower rice. Add arugula, or leafy green of choice on top. Arrange the cooked chicken breast, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and olives in sections on top of the greens. Drizzle tzatziki on top.