Yes, it is possible to make perfectly moist and fluffy KETO banana bread and we are going to show you how. This healthy low-carb recipe has no bananas, no added sugar, and it tastes even better than your “regular” banana bread.
Keto Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- ½ cup psyllium husk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, or coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used coconut sugar)
- 3 teaspoons banana extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup yogurt, full fat or dairy-free
- 1 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
In a food mixer, add almond flour, psyllium husk, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix to combine.
Add butter, eggs, sweetener, banana extract, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt. Mix until smooth. Fold in the stevia-sweetened chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth over the top. Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool, slice, and then serve.