Hey, what’s up? It’s Dr. Jade Teta here.
Let’s get real here for a minute.
A resilient metabolism and strong immune system are not SOLELY dependent on what you eat and how much you exercise.
Yes, diet and exercise are important. But there’s so much more to optimal health and wellness.
That’s because you’re a whole human, with many important aspects of your life. You aren’t just your hormones. You aren’t just your diet. You aren’t just your money, your relationships, or your production, either.
But in fact, each of those aspects IMPACT each other. They’re all connected. For example…
· If you’re in financial distress, will that impact your ability to lose weight? Absolutely.
· Will your chronically dirty kitchen or cluttered desk stress your mind out… and possibly contribute to you getting sick? Sure can.
· Will feeling purpose-driven somehow give you more energy? Heck yeah!
And it goes on and on.
To tell you anything less would be doing you a HUGE disservice… and it would go against a growing body of research.
So, when you’re evaluating your body transformation results, I think it’s important to measure beyond how many days you exercised or when you “fell off the wagon.”
That’s what the video lecture below is all about.
I’ll walk you through 3 unique “self-tests” for measuring your overall health and wellness, as a whole human… not just whether you’re losing weight. This includes:
· The 4M’s of Metabolism – to help you evaluate how well you’re working to optimize your metabolic hormones, based on your mindfulness, movement, meals, and metabolics…
· The 4P’s of Uniqueness – to show you where to pay extra attention to your unique mind, body and life circumstances to achieve optimal wellness…
· And, the 4 Jobs of Every Human — the key cornerstones of human life — to help you feel fulfilled and purpose-driven, which are key for health and wellness, too.
These tests will help you celebrate your strengths… and illuminate where you ought to focus your energy to improve weaknesses.
Remember, the most EFFECTIVE thing you can do to boost immunity is to strengthen your metabolism, because your metabolism POWERS your immune system.
And there are so many factors that determine your metabolic health… far beyond what you eat and how much you exercise.
I hope you’re enjoying this free immune system crash course. Please feel free to leave us a comment or question below!